Segway Tours are a unique and fun experience. If you have never experienced a Segway Personal Transporter (PT) before, we welcome you to Action Segway Tours.
Learn the history of Big Bear from a Certified Segway Tour Guide. Private and Large Groups are welcome. Great way to explore the beautiful forest and nature at its best.
Join us year round. Glide your way through Big Bear Valley in Warm or Cold weather. Fun, Educational and Exciting!
We promise you a good time.
Our tours are truly the most relaxing, exhilarating and fun way to see the Big Bear Lake area. Have you been thinking of trying a Segway PT? Then an Action Segway Tour is for you. With a guide to show you the basics of riding, and using their local knowledge to give you the best tour content – you’re in for the perfect Segway PT experience.
- 2 Hour Tour
- Learn the history of Big Bear
- Certified Segway Tour Guides
- Educational Nature Guide
- Orientation on how to ride
- Private & Group Tours
Action Participant Requirements
- All customers must fill out and sign a release form. Segway Release Waiver
- Riders are required to wear a helmet while on tour. Helmets will be provided free of charge.
- Riders must be at least 14 years old.
- Riders must weigh at least 100 lbs. Maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- Riders must wear study closed-toe shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots. Sandals, heels and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without the use of a handrail and be able to nimbly step on and off a curb without assistance.
- Riders should be capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Riders cannot be pregnant.
- No tobacco, alcohol or chewing gum will be permitted.
- Cell phone and MP3 player use is prohibited while operating a Segway.
- Riders must always follow tour guides’ instructions.
- Have fun!
Also try our 3 hour Zipline Tour at Action Zipline Tours, our 30 minute Flyboard ride or our newly added 3 hour Tree Rope Climbing.